Terms & Conditions for Personalized Sessions
Schedule, Payments and refunds
- Payment must be made at the time of booking to reserve it.
- Rescheduling must be made 24 hours in advanced.
- Please be on time. Each session will end as scheduled. If the client is more than 10 minutes late without notice, the session is termed canceled forfeiting the chance to reschedule and without a refund.
- If the Client needs to cancel or reschedule the appointment, the Client must do so 24 hours in advance; otherwise, the Client will forfeit that appointment and will not have an opportunity to reschedule it. The client agrees to pay for the missed session at 50% rate agreed.
- Payment must be accepted in full at time of booking consultation.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discovery and American Express are accepted online via PayPal and in-person. Cash and post-dated checks are only accepted in-person.
- If post-dated checks are returned unpaid, a $35 NSF fee is charged to you.
- Any payment that is 5 days late or more, a $50 late fee is charged to you.
- A $50 early cancellation fee is charged to you.
- A refund may be issued 72 hours before the consultation if you wish to cancel. Otherwise, it will be credited to you to reschedule.
- In the event of the Client’s absence or withdrawal, for any reason whatsoever, the Client will remain responsible for the pro rata share of the program that has been delivered, plus a cancellation fee of $50.
- The Coach reserves the right to cancel the program if at any point she feels it is not advantageous for the coaching program to continue. If this happens, the Client is only responsible for the pro rata share of coaching services received.